Father's day quotes

 


Father's day quotes :—



A girl's father is the first man in her life, and probably the most influential. - David Jeremiah




A father is someone you look up to no matter how tall you grow. - Unknown




My father always provided me a safe place to land and a hard place from which to launch. - Chelsea Clinton




Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, storytellers, and singers of song. - Unknown




To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter. Euripides




An almost perfect relationship with his father was the earthly root of all his wisdom. - C. S. Lewis 




One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters. - George Herbert




To her, the name of father was another name for love. - Fanny Fern




Some people don't believe in heroes, but they haven't met my dad. - Unknown




The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. - Tim Russert




The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking. - Dan Pearce




The impression made by a father's voice can set in motion an entire trend of life. - Gordon MacDonald




Every son's first superhero is his father, and it was the same for me. For me, he was Superman and Batman combined. - Tiger Shroff




A father's love is forever imprinted on his child's heart. - Jennifer Williamson




I love my father as the stars - he's a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart. - Terri Guillemet

Comments

Popular Posts